Bluestone Diagnostics was founded upon the principle of meeting customers’ specific diagnostic imaging equipment needs.
We do this by working in a consultative manner and listening carefully to our customers. Bluestone understands that each customer’s requirements are unique, so we have developed a Rental Program that is RESPONSIVE, FLEXIBLE, RELIABLE and ECONOMICAL.
Responsive – Bluestone will do everything to make sure we fulfill your delivery needs in case of an emergency. If during the rental period a system has a problem, we will do everything humanly possible to resolve that problem in a prompt manner.
Flexible – We will create a rental program that is tailored to your facility’s specific needs.
Reliable – Systems provided by Bluestone are touted for their dependability, such as OEC 9800 and OEC 9900 C-Arms, OEC 6800 Mini C-Arms, GE AMX 4 Plus portable x-ray systems and GE Venue 40 and 50 ultrasound systems. If any problem occurs during the rental period, each system is supported by responsive and dependable service.
Economical – Bluestone offers very competitive rental rates.
There are numerous benefits to renting a system:
- All parts and service are covered during the rental period.
- Renting a system allows you to try or Test Equipment prior to purchasing it.
- Ability to acquire equipment without capital expenditure.
- Accrue Equity in system during rental with option to purchase.
- Renting a system is an operational expense that is Tax Deductible.
Bluestone Diagnostics, Inc. offers an array of flexible rental plans. These plans are as follows:
Short Term Rental Plan:
- 2 to 6 Months
Long Term Rental Plans:
- 6 to 12 Months
Rent to Own Rental Plans:
- Bluestone Diagnostics can offer short-term or long-term rental plans with the opportunity to purchase a rented system during or after the term. We can provide you with the ability to accrue a percentage of rental payments toward a buyout price. Please contact us for additional information.